Mental Health Services (RUHS-BH)
Riverside University Health System-Behavioral Health
Carlos Lamadrid will be facilitating one-on-one consultation sessions covering various topics about Mental Health.
He will be available on every second Tuesday of the month for 30 minute consultation sessions.
*after a few consultations he will refer you to an outside source that can further assist if the help is needed.
If you have a visual impairment call our front desk to inquire.
No health insurance necessary!
Consultations will be from 10:00am until noon and resume 1:00pm until 3:00pm.
Discussion topics: Individual Session Topics
- 8 Dimensions of Wellness/Life Balance Wheel
- Alcohol Abuse
- Balancing Parental and Peer Pressures (Stress Management)
- Can Stress Affect My Family (Stress Management)
- Disappointment & Rejection
- Emotional Eating
- Grief and Loss Education
- Handling Stress in Relationships/Interpersonal Conflicts
- I am Valuable (Self Care at the Forefront)
- Nutrition for the Mind, Body and Soul-Facing Up a Guide to Self-Directing Wellness; (Healthy Eating, Mental Health Services, Is This For Me? (Intro to RUHS-BH), Empowerment, Spirituality)
- Signs and Symptoms (Anxiety Disorders)(Bipolar Disorder)(Depression)(Eating Disorders)(PTSD)
- Suicide Prevention
- Vicarious Trauma
Carlos Lamadrid, LCSW
Office: (951) 955-7172
Outreach and Engagement Coordinator-Western Region
2085 Rustin Ave., 1st Floor, Riverside, CA 92501